Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sexy Asian model, Melanie Elyza


Melanie Elyza


Website: www.MelanieElyza.com
Ethnicity: Asian
Height: 5 ft. 0 in.
Weight: 100 lbs.
Stats: 34D-28-32

Model Mayhem models are naughty and sexy. It's how we like this girl in a thong . The naughtier the better, the sexier the better. Just one look into the eyes that are planted on the exotic face of Melanie Elyza are enough to stop a man dead in his tracks. Fortunately if you get stuck, there are enough equally as interesting pictures to look at on this naked Asian girl to help you get going again.


More on Melanie Elyza at her Myspace: I paint FACES. Yes, it's what I do. Make up artistry is my PASSION... and I mean that with a passion. I work with many people from professional models to the everyday woman. Your face is my blank canvas. If you like my... Read More!


More of Melanie Elyza at her Twitter: I'll be camming this coming Thursday 1/21 at 10pm Est! Join me. :)... Read More!







No comments:

Post a Comment